What’s your Faucethub news like and how often do you read it? Faucethub community sites have a special place in the hearts of many – but there are fewer and fewer of them.
It’s a real problem, which is leaving many users isolated and unconnected mainly as there is no money to be made from community sites.
And so do we arrive at the birth of The Faucethub Observer.
The Faucethub Observer lets members of the community (rather than faucet owners) choose how a place is reported/reviewed and what is discussed, bringing it closer to you.
Get ready for the Faucethub Observer
To start here are a few of the goals we’ll consider:
- What kind of people use Faucethub and what are they interested in?
- Educating Faucethub users in avoiding scams, ponzi’s, HYIP sites and any other shady crypto businesses.
- How to make more from Faucethub and cryptocurrencies at Faucethub.
- Learn more about cryptocurrencies in a easy way.
- Faucet and Faucetowner reviews and interviews.
- More How To’s , eg How To create a wallet or what type of wallet to choose.
Note that every time you see a post at The Faucethub Observer, it will have a reference or referral link. This is due to the fact that we want a clean ads free site however some revenue has to be made to maintain this website.
Referral URLs used in this article: